Friday, May 27, 2011

love

hahahaha.
yeh... released a little bit of my stress n tensions today with Mr. Superman

hahaha.
oh fyi.. sorry readers... yeh... we are somehow inseparable... :D
I'm smiling to myself now... oh how bad is this?... hahah
I bought a top and a tank dress... tehehehehe...
laid my eyes on them since the first time I saw them.. which was yesterday... only. :P
still thinking twice about the cropped tee... :S
Today is hot.... so am I.. hahaha.. ignore me... a lil bit hyper....
crazy day.. hahaha.
Assignments.... ah... cut the story short...
I'm very super extra glad to have babes like Rowena, Candis and Michelle
Hard work paid out well... but the marks is another different story.. keeping fingers crossed. :S
screw them who don't know how to do their tasks like an adult. young adult. gah!!!
anyways... I'll sleep with a smiling face tonight. :D hahaha
Oh boy....
hahahahaha :P :P :P

No comments:

Post a Comment