Monday, November 14, 2011

Singapore

After exams, I flew off to Singapore the very next day.
Miri boarding room - My handbag snapped. Well, I was trying to dump everything into both my backpack n handbag. My backpack was full of clothes and my handbag was full of little2 things I cannot fit into my backpack, which ended up being heavy. crap.

Arrival at Changi Airport, Friday - Aunt Genevieve picked us up and then we went out to Vivo City to pick up my brother n future sis-in-law. Then, mom bought me a cloth tote bag. At 5pm, went to werkz studio for Koko Niel's graduation photo shoot then after to Orchard Road. Got myself a perfume form Esprit.

Saturday - Graduation Ceremony was only for an hour but the waiting was around 2-3 hours. pfffft. Then went to Vivo City for last shopping and I got myself... a waist belt from Cotton On, 2 bangles from **-Six, ISG Tees, necklace from Mu-EE...thats all. Wasn't going there for real real shopping spree. At night was dinner at home with the uncles n aunties, granduncle and grandaunt. Then after dinner around 10++, we went up to Mount Faber just nearby the house for sight seeing.

Sunday - Departed at 12:15pm. Arrived Miri at 2:12pm.

Melinda :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment