Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Funny!

Actually, my baking plan for today was canceled due to laziness. ops. haha. But then I baked because my Dad wants me to. haha.
On the way back home after breakfast and shopping. :)
"U say u want to bake cake today...Do simple cake only.. No need to do macam-macam..."
"Don't want lah..tidak jadi.. later no one eat the cake later..."
"I WAAAN~~!"
Hahahaha. My Dad is getting funnier each day. lol. haha. XD
So I started baking at 3pm and Poof!!! at 5pm... lol! 
1st tray, It looks nice but the kabut is bilem. haha.
2nd tray, Just nice!! Yeah! I'm starting to siok sendiri...
3rd tray, a lil bit burn.. oh man!!!
29 cupcakes were born. tehehehe... :D
Dad says its nice! woohoo.. apa lagi... :D :D :D See who bake first~~ *tak malu....haha*

Dinner.. :)
"Ni papa si hong mau tan.."
LOL! Mom spoke chinese. hahaha.
out of a sudden those words came out. hahaha. unexpected. :D


Melinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment