Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tweets!

Oh hey!
Remember this ya... don't be too friendly with yr parents. Don't talk/play/chat/spend time with them. or else, people will say that you're a anak manja mau mampus. ok. :)

pfft. what is wrong if you spend time with your parents? talk to them? spend time with them? laugh with them? hang out with them?
That is what you're supposed to do when your parents are still alive n breathing on earth. Be thankful and grateful that they're still alive. You'll never know when will their time come.
You'll regret that you've not spend any time with your parents. You'll miss them when they're gone. This is the time for you to get great memories about them.
I don't care if people say...
:"why u still go shopping with yr mom/dad?"
:"not bored ka go with your parents?"
Certain things are fun to do with families rather than friends. :) I still do hangout with friends. Be flexible.
I'm a spoiled brat? Well, maybe your parents just don't have that kind of time for you but my parents does. My Dad retired and my mom is a house wife. got a problem with that? thank you. That explains why I have so much time to spend with my parents. Being the youngest doesn't mean that I'm a spoiled brat. It's just that I have more chances to spend time with my parents. They are always there. If things go with the flow and at most of the time come and be right on time, ooh! you're a spoiled brat. You are so wrong. If you're good, the world will be good to you although there are a lot of challenges that awaits you out there.
sigh. Is this jealousy? I guess so. hard to say. Appreciate your parents lah u. shesh.

Melinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment