Monday, March 7, 2011

March!

Hey! Its already march... oh time flies.. :)
A lot of stuffs happening around me... good ones and also bad ones.
I just really hope that Mr. will understand what I told him and accept it by viewing it through a different perception. keeping my fingers crossed. :)
Saturday...Start-up Night at Piasau Boat Club... er... bored.. sad thing. :( tiring too. dunno why.
Sunday! which was yesterday.. I guess is the longest time I spent out of the house with friends. :D
6am, I am already at cathedral to send the stove and the sugar cane drink. guess what... only Nathaniel was there with his mom sleeping in the car... gosh.
stayed at cathedral until the food sale finished and after the band played... well I had to say that its a rough one though...
then We head off to tanjung beach with Dave, James, Morris, Vanessa, Chrishe, Clarence, Dunston and Me. :D I think it was around 2pm when we arrived at the beach. approximately.
Kononnya kata mau buat meeting.. in the end we have mixed topics. hahaha :D
by 3pm we left for Taman Tunku confirmation talk. D: haha yea. we went there. at the same time, not telling anything. :D I say that its done for now. referring to the thing that I'm referring to. :P
at 5, head off to Merdeka Mall with Aunty Margaret, Bro. Frackie, Sis Shirley, Sis. Angelina, Bro. Mark and Sis. Lorna... and also the teens mentioned above. hehehe.
ate. talked. laughed. walked. till 8pm. D: yea. haha
Tiring though but had fun. :D
till my dad called what time am I going back home. woots. hehehe Sorry. :| hehe
Monday lecture... erm... Dave brought me to permy together with Ezekiel and their friend for lunch. Sponsored. :D
I dunno what else to say. Basically, there isn't anything interesting much.... :)

Sin Yee, Michelle and Janice. The friends in Uni. hearts! :)
Guess what time. :) at the beach.
Ends. :)
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment