Friday, March 18, 2011

Senadin Youth

Congratulations and Thanks be to God for making our first prayer meeting a successful one. :D

Summary of today's prayer meeting :- (shortened it up cause I'm tired. :))
- 20+ teens came from around Senadin and also Tudan. wow! :D
- went smoothly throughout, leaving the little mistakes aside. :)
- the Teens were very supporting! really great! GREAT!
- the cups, drinks and biscuits were more than sufficient. God provides! :D
- teens were very interactive. :D

-The end-
hehehehehe...

Since I've got no class today, my dad woke me up early this morning. D: He woke me up at 730am. D: My plan was to sleep till maybe 9 or 10am. oh well, at least I earned something. hehehe
Woke up, collected my Identity card, changed the home phone at Telekom, sent Dad's grass cutter for repair but then its unable to be repaired due to something that has spoiled and its not worth it to be repaired as the cost of it is a cost of getting a new grass cutter. :) blabering. hehehe. continue. went to the 2nd house a.k.a. known as kebun :D, went to parkson and Dad bought me a formal casual blue short-sleeved top from BIEM, see cars (Ford Fiesta and Hyundai i10) in parkson, went to boulevard and got myself a pair of black VOiR Executive casual pants for RM33. 70% discount babe! was so lucky as it was the only pants left and size S fits me well and I still got space to breathe. haha :P I saved RM65.90 from flying away as the real price costs me RM98.90. hehe. at the same time, I only got RM50 in my pocket. haha. lucky much ey? EYEAH! :P
Theres sales EVERYWHERE!!!!! oh my dear money, where have you been when I needed you most? hahahahahahaha :P

Melinda. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment