Wednesday, June 22, 2011

exams!

THEY'RE OVER!!!
can feel like a heap of burdens away off me :D
One month's break... what will I do besides having two weeks in Kuala Lumpur???
I'll have another week and the last week of holiday to spend here in Miri...
Can't always make ze boyfriend got girlfriendnapped because she's bored. D: what is this? haha
Sem 2..got to study smarter and hopefully, keeping fingers crossed, it won't be like sem 1 cause sem 1 is really something that you and I both won't want to repeat having the same situation all over again. Its a big NO.
Words are spoken and actions are all it takes to fulfill my sayings which I don't even know if I can fulfill.
Recharging myself by replacing those three days of insufficient sleeps and rests due to exams. Sad case.
Basically a sneak peek of my activity in Miri is the ultimate second boyfriend which is Mr. SLEEP!
hahaha :P
Was having a bull market for few days and it suddenly turned into a bear market now. I'm talking business language now! Oh no. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment