Monday, June 13, 2011

psss

haha Just realised that this blog is kinda bored and empty.
oh well... let it be this way until I have my sem break. I can't wait till I dream about me boarding the plane... =.= sad case.
Anyways, my first sem of uni is kinda bored with not much activities... sad ey? oh well... thats life.
Currently figuring out a way to make myself study like really study and concentrate as finals are around the corners... its NEXT WEEK for goodness's sake... I'm a lil bit nervous but I just can't get myself to start studying.... I'm blogging now and my facebook is still active. sigh... what a life....
Got to cramp all 3 month's study of 4 subjects in my head in this one week. D: haha well, that is the truth though. sad but yea... please don't be sad for me.. =.=
ah! I'm starting to drift away...
Gotta start studying!
I'll write more craps after my exam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment