Friday, September 23, 2011

another >:(

I can't get my ass into doing my assignments! I will be deep fried alive if I'm not done by tomorrow evening. >:(
I don't know were and how to start. I think I've been quite free for this semester as for last semester, its like assignments after assignments with maybe a week or two of breaks. As for this sem, so far its only simple presentation, assessments where you got to speak speak and speak although you have no idea in your head, so you just talk the crap out of yourself from your mouth. =.= :D
Accounting is killing me softly and slowly as I got no idea of how to do cause I don't have the basics. And, I keep postponing myself from doing revision because of the super duper internet who always gets in the way. haha
I'm always blur lately, maybe its because of life in campus has been quite easy and not busy.
I do start to feel empty as I don't know... I used to be busy going for practices like every Saturday since the past 3 years?... and now I'm a free bird. Its been like few weeks or maybe a month or more since I last went to prayer meeting. The first time is when I exploded, then there's no prayer meeting as they're in Madrid, then for 3 Saturdays, I've been busy involving myself in activities in campus. First was gotong-royong in the old folks home, next is Fund raising for the Sarawak Cancer Children Society and recently, Curtin Open Day. All of these makes me realize that without God, I am nothing but a weak person.
Next in line is to finish up my assignments by Sunday. Then, study for accounting mid-term this Wednesday and also ECS Theory test on Friday. Start doing my revision notes for Economics and try to get myself in line again as I've been far out of track. :)

Being in line is never easy as there are many distractions in this world. But I do believe that I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me. :) Amen!

Melinda. :) :) :) Just gotta keep on SMILING!

No comments:

Post a Comment