Friday, September 9, 2011

loves

So... we went to the beach.
Well, here's the story.
I was supposed to go out with Bit to watch Smurfs cause He's been asking me when will I bring him out. So, when the time came, as usual, I won't go out without my security guard ♥, drove up to Taman Tunku D: yea right up there, picked up ♥ and asked him to show me the direction to Bit's. The interesting part starts here... Bit thought that I was kidding! fish! sweatness man....! Outside his house gate in the car, then here come Bit's lil brother (he is cute!!!), asked ♥ whether are we looking for Bit and the he went running in to the house calling his brother. Then I called Bit, he answered and said "woi! saya blom mandi lagi ni. masih pakai boxer." =.=''''''' asked him to bath and we continue waiting... till he went out with shorts and he said..."tak jadi lah saya pergi.. kamu dua jak..." @.@!!!!!! fine...
So, hubs and me went out... his beloved girlfriends mengidam Lemonade. So we went to Merdeka Mall to find her favourite drink and found none. >:( I'm craving very damn hard here..... then, I wanted to watch Smurfs but hubs said just buy the CD and watch rather than paying the same amount and watching it only once... quite true.. So I didn't nag or complain. hahahak :P I thought of looking around but I resisted cause my policy these days is "see, nice, buy. or else, let him here me nagging, complaining, crapping and whatsoever till he say go buy lah". muahahahahahaha!
Then, we went to the beach. ♥ windyyyyyy! I wore my sweater and still complained that I'm cold cause its super windy today at the beach. We sat, walked, sat and then walked again, then we played, then his sakai girlfriend went to chase mukuns (fish with legs, ask me no more cause I can't explain to you :D), then his sakai girlfriend became tired and sat down and went crazy cause she became hyper after her findings... =.= hahahaha lame me. Poor ♥ got a very sakai girlfriend like me. hahahaha :P Then his girlfriend got tired and wanted to go home, so we left and I sent him back home.
He forgot his phone in my car so I had to make a 'U'-turn and there is his mom, looking out of the door smiling, not sure whether to me or to those in the house cause they got guests coming at that time, and him running out of the door for his handphone. :D
And thats the end of my story today. 
hahaha

Curtin Open Day tomorrow and I'm a Curtin Volunteer! :D
Gotta rest. 

He was correct! oh man.. now I owe him something... grrrr....
1 year, 7 months and 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment