Saturday, October 16, 2010

oh yeah!

After months of craving n drooling... I went to pizza hut today! hahaha sot... long time ad I wanna go pizza hut eat.. kept on nagging my brother..hahaha then I bought my favourite pop horn.. ops.. I mean pop corn.. haha... Wanna buy famous amos cookies but then... hby asked me to  control eating... hahaha I weigh more than him.. lol... only by 2kg bah.. :P He's jealous of me cause I can eat well. :P hahaha

Today I played badminton..haha I'm practically feeling quite tired now though. hehe after months of not exercising, pancet~! hahaha. The last time I exercised (play hockey) is in May n that is MSSM Hoki.. hahaha. Fat. hahaha. My hockey stick lies beautifully in my hockey bag.. thought of selling it.. any comments bought that? :)

I'm now bloated and also sleepy.. what shall I do? hahaha

Melinda. burp.! :P haha

No comments:

Post a Comment