Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday!

Today is my first time catching and holding a live fish.. hahah... squeaking aaa! eee! aaa! eee! hahaha... takut bah.. nervous.. haha *maka ikan kecik* ahahahha
Kutip itu siput.. entah apa nama... tengok facebook saya.. hahaha...
Today dady pumped out the pond's water at my another house.. haha.. kasi tangkap semua ikan.. not much left though.. haha.. baby fishes n also ikan patin n keli.. haha... scary.. haha
I daringly held the siput.. haha... go see pictures n my facebook n u'll know what I mean.  haha... I'm crazy.. haha
Got video.. haha.. but that one I took it at home lah.. haha when dady released them in the pond at home.. hahaha.. hehhee
next time I upload ya... hahha

off for now.. school's tomorrow... sigh..

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment