Wednesday, October 27, 2010

fake.

I'm currently still a lil bit frustrated with my friend. He's a friend that I trust. I used to tell/talk to him if I got any prob n stuffs like that.. but things change after he came back from Kuching n continue his studies in Curtin. I dont really mind if he don't really chat/ ask of me like before.. well.. He got his own thing to do too right? oh well..
but then just this Sunday ago, I went to Lutong mass. After mass I thought of meeting him n ask how is he doing n catch up a lil bit.. but then I saw him talking with some other friends so I felt like its okay lah.. I still can text/ meet him the next week or next time.. So after that I went home with Dady, my brother n his fiance...
At night i think I forgot what I posted on facebook n he commented n he suddenly said "Hey I saw u in church today"... something like that... I deleted that post already. n then we just keep commenting....
I replied like erm... ??? hehe forgot.. I saw u..U talking... dun wanna menyampuk things like that lah...
He did replied saying it's okay just tegur me la bla bla bla... I said paiseh lah this that... only people who really know me know me.. :)
then ada lah itu ini then He said "JUST TEGUR ME next time. I really hate ppl who don't want to talk to me when they see me talking to other ppl. Whats wrong if u just come up n tegur me... *something like that lah* He said that he's not that busy till he cant layan other ppl.... still got some other things he said.. I forgot. haiyahh.. who wanna remember those efin hurting words. He said that my excuse is the LAMEST EXCUSE he ever heard..
I got my own stands. I'm just keeping my manners. It's not nice what if u see someone talking to other ppl n u just menyampuk. maybe others can. but not me.. After all he's still elder than me my few years. I'M RESPECTING YOU!. shesshh... still got a lot lah I wanna say but then... haihs.. dun wanna fight. let it be lah if he can't understand. I'll just be his LAMEST FRIEND who still sticks on MANNERS.
Like what I've posted on my facebook..

maybe I'm just your lamest friend. Its alright. Manners doesn't exist anymore. So people, ignore your manners or else you'll be a lame person. :) after all nobody cares how you feel. :)

School is very much stressing me already n this thing again. effin man!

Melinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment