Thursday, November 4, 2010

grr...

It's getting closer n yet there are so many challenges lying ahead of me..
I'm currently sick as usual. Flu fever.. sneezing headaches...
I'm not prepared for SPM.. dang?!
Pray for me yah.. :)
I sometimes get stuck while studying...
n currently having some kind of 'problem'..
Going to KL next week. haha..
Sis's convocation n I'm not allowed to stay alone in Miri and I don't want
hahaha
I wanna go buy shades, flip flops, tees and... I don't know..
hahahaha
N I'm sure cheche will give me some kind of 'lecture'...
heheheehhe
Too bad I don't know KL roads.. or else I get to drive Koko Nis's Satria.. oh man.. hahaha
Dad says don't be so daring.. hahahah
Got to study...
Those who have my 'private' blog will know what 'problem'...
hahahah :S

Melinda.

1 comment: